zondag 10 juli 2011

PRAYER POINTS

1. My heavenly Father I thank you for counting me worthy to go through
your fire.


2. Father, give me the same strength you gave to Joseph, David and
Daniel to pull through in this season of my life in Jesus name.


3. With all humility Lord, I ask that this fire will never be longer
than neccessory and that I will learn all that you are teaching me in
Jesus name.


4. Lord, everything I need to fulfill my destiny make them available
to me in Jesus name.


5. My heavenly father, in your miraculous way, settle all my debts and
make my joy complete in Jesus name.


6. Oh Lord, intervene in the issue of my accomodation, this is what is
still keeping me here in the hospital.


 7. Lord, raise divine helpers for me in Jesus name.
 8. Father, cause anyone that is working against me to work for my
interest in Jesus name.


 9. Lord, all I desire now is to be out of this hospital into my own
house in order to pursue my destiny without any interuption in Jesus
name.


10. Thank you Lord because I know you are perfecting everything for
good in Jesus name.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten