zondag 23 december 2018

Warfare Prayers for Marriage

Confession: Genesis 2:18-24, Matthew 7:7-11 
1. Lord I thank you because part of your plan for my life is not to be alone, but to be with my husband/wife and I also thank you for that woman/man you have chosen for me in Jesus name.
2. Oh Lord, contend with any power that is contending with my marriage in Jesus name. 
3. I bind any antimarital spirit that is working against my marriage in Jesus name.
4. I break any curse that is working against my marriage in Jesus name. 
5. I set myself and husband/wife free from any bondage in Jesus name. 
6. I lose myself and husband/wife from any bondage in Jesus name. 
7. I remove any veil stopping me and my husband/wife from seeing each other in Jesus name. 
8. I call forth my husband/wife from the North, South, East and West in Jesus name. 
9. I break any soul tie working against my marriage in Jesus name. 
10. Any strongman fighting against my marriage, die in Jesus name. 
11. Any power in the land, sea, or air fighting against my marriage, be disgraced and dissapointed in Jesus name. 
12. I command angels to locate and send my husband/wife to me in Jesus name. 
13. I receive my husband/wife by faith in Jesus name.

Visit us online: Https://destinyachievers.org.ng

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten