zondag 23 december 2018

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY OF JESUS CHRIST, WHERE YOU WILL HAVE VICTORY!

Anyone that joins to pray warfare prayers must first accept Jesus as his personal Lord and Saviour, if you have not done so. The reason is that you must be on the Lord's side first before He can give you the victory.

After you have confessed your sins to the Lord privately, pray the following prayer with all your heart:

LORD JESUS, I COME TO YOU TODAY WITH ALL MY HEART AS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR. I BELIEVE YOU DIED FOR MY SINS AND ROSE FOR MY JUSTIFICATION. I RENOUNCE SATAN AND HIS WORKS, FORGIVE ALL MY SINS, COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE LORD OF MY LIFE. FROM TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, I WANT TO FOLLOW YOU. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE, AND LET YOUR SPIRIT DWELL IN ME. GIVE ME POWER TO OBEY YOUR WORD, THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME, IN JESUS' NAME, AMEN.

If you have prayed this prayer, we welcome you to the family of Jesus Christ! Pray these prayers for the next 3 days from 12 midnight and watch the Lord fight your battles. When you are through, pray the prayers specially for your marriage. Your days of loneliness are over!

1. I repent from all my sins and I ask You Lord to forgive and wash me with your blood. 
2. Lord Jesus I open my spirit, soul and body to you alone, be the Lord of my life from today and forever.
3. I cast out any spirit in and around me that is not of God in Jesus name.
4. I release the fire of the Holy Ghost against any demon assigned against me in Jesus name.
5. Any evil arrow shot at my life go back to your sender now in Jesus name.
6. I separate my life from an foundation problem in Jesus name.
7. I command total blindness upon any evil monitoring spirit in Jesus name.
8. Lord Jesus deliver me from any power that is contending with my life and destiny.
9. I cover myself in the blood of Jesus spirit, soul and body.
10. Thank You Jesus for setting me free and I am free indeed in Jesus name. 
Amen. Thank You Jesus.

Visit us online: Https://destinyachievers.org.ng


2 opmerkingen:

  1. are everyone looking for ways online to get help solving their pregnancy and infertility problems when most of every native American is talking online about the help of Dr Mandaker Alamun. I checked him out when my husband who could not get me pregnant for over 9 years of marriage as a result of low sperm count became fertile and now, I am 5 months pregnant and it is this man known as Dr Mandaker who helped my husband solve his problem. My name is Alecia from CA USA. I would advise anyone and everyone who needs the help of any spell caster in love marriage,finance, job promotion,lottery spell,poker spell,golf spell,Law & Court case Spells,money spell,weigh loss spell,diabetic spell,hypertensive spell,high cholesterol spell,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need spiritual marriage separation),good Luck, Money Spells,it's all he does or looking for breakthrough in your political career to meet this Dr Mandaker the link to his website copy this link (witch-doctor.page4.me)His email contact witchhealing@outlook.com for He is a Reliable and trustworthy. I and my husband have gone to different hospitals having the thinking that I was at fault for not getting pregnant. But at the Federal hospital, they examined him too and his sperm count was low and unable to get a woman pregnant as a result of male infertility. It was then I sort out,thanks to Dr Mandaker.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Witchcraft can't help you, Jesus Christ is the answer. Crossover from darkness to light, renounce Satan and his works. Get saved, delivered and healed. Jesus loves you, repent and give your life to Jesus Christ! I was like you and Jesus Christ delivered me by His mercy out of occultism and psychic work. Come and be part of God's family and work for Him! Satan has nothing good for you, Jesus has the fine answer to all of your problems!

      Verwijderen