dinsdag 26 juli 2011

DAILY PRAYER

Lord Jesus we give you our home, our marriage, and our family.
Cover us with your blood and fill us with your life.
Come and be the Lord of our marriage and home and family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JE6htGw1OY

DON'T GIVE UP! DON'T GIVE IN! THERE IS HOPE.

My dear Lord Jesus, I come to you now to be restored in you, to be renewed in you, to receive your love, your life, and all the grace and mercy I so desperately need this day. I honor you as my Sovereign Lord, and I surrender every aspect of my life totally and completely to you. I give you my spirit, soul, and body, my heart, mind, and will. I cover myself with your blood - my spirit, soul, and body, my heart, mind, and will. I ask your Holy Spirit to restore me in you, renew me in you, and lead me in this time of prayer. In all that I now pray, I stand in total agreement with your Spirit, and with (my spouse, by name).

(Now, if you are a husband, a single believer, etc you'll want to include your wife in this time of prayer or all you love and care about, the whole world. If you are a parent, you'll want to include your children. If you don't know, include the whole world and everyone you meet this day, have meet in the past, or will meet in future. Pray as directed by the Holy Spirit.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcQOxxX3vVI

Life flowing out of me!  Amen. Greetings in the name of Jesus' and have a blessed day,

Stephanie Michelle Charlemagne.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten