woensdag 27 juli 2011

FOR COMFORT AND STRENGTH, CONFESS THESE AS OFTEN AS NECESSARY

I am increasing in the knowledge of God. I am strengthened with all might according to His glorious power. (Reference: Col. 1:10,11.)

I am delivered from the power of darkness and I am translated into the kingdom of His dear Son. (Reference: Col. 1:13.)

I am born of God and I have world-overcoming faith residing on the inside of me. For greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. (Refrences: 1 John 5:4,5; 1 John 4:4.)

I will do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (Reference: Phil. 4:13.)

The joy of the Lord is my strength. The Lord is the strength of my life. (References: Neh. 8:10; Ps. 27:1.)

The peace of God which passeth all understanding keeps my heart and my mind through Christ Jesus. And things which are good, and pure, and perfect, and lovely, and of good report, I think on these things. (Reference: Phil. 4:7, 8.)

I leyt no corrupt communication proceed out of my mouth, b8ut that which is good to edifying, that it may minister grace to the hearer. I grience not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby I am sealed unto the day of redemption. (Reference: Eph. 4:29, 30.)

I speak the truth of the Word of God in love and I grow up into the Lord Jesus Christ in all things. (Reference: Eph. 4:15.)

No man shall take me out of His hand for I have eternal life. (Reference: John 10:29.)

I let the peace of God rule in my heart and I refuse to worry about anything. (Reference: Col. 3:15.)

I will not let the Word of God depart from before my eyes for it is life to me for I have found it and it is health and healing to all my flesh. (Reference: Prov. 4:21, 22.)

God is on my side. God is in me now, who can be against me? He has given unto me all things that pertain unto life and godliness. Therefore I am a partaker of His divine nature. (References: 2 Cor. 6:16; Rom. 8:31; John 10:10; 2 Pet. 1:3, 4.)

I am a believer and these signs do follow me. In the name of Jesus, I cast out demons, I speak with new tongues, I lay hands on the sick and they do recover. (Reference: Mark 16:17, 18.)

Jesus gave me the authority to use His name. And that which I bind on earth is bound in heaven. And that which I loose on earth is loosed in heaven. Therefore, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I bind the principalities, the wpoers, the rulers of the darkness of this world. I vind and cast down spiritual wickedness in high places and render them harmless and ineffective against me, in the name of Jesus.\

(References: Matt. 16:19, John 16:23,24; Eph. 6:12.)

I am complete in Jesus Who is the head of all principality and power. For I am His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which Christ has before ordained that I should walk therein. (References: Col. 2:10; EWph. 2:10.)

These confessions call the things thata are promised. They also renew your mind and cause faith to come. Be positive. Don't give up. God is on your side.

Source: Faith and Confessions (book) available at .http://www.pelgrimwinkels.nl/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten