dinsdag 26 juli 2011

YOU ARE VALUABLE

For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10

You Are Valuable

DECLARATION OF FAITH

I am royalty! I am valuable! I am worth the blood that Jesus Christ shed for me at Calvary!
My value is based on God's view of me.
He believes I am special, and I am.
I see as God sees, and I value others with the same value.

YOU CAN LIVE IN VICTORY!

GOD HAS A PLAN for you and it is to live in victory - in your relationships, finances, career, and health. He has given you amazing promises in His Word, the Bible. These promises were written to every believer - not just a certain few. As you read them as your own and receive them into your heart, you will begin to expierience victory in your life.

LET YOUR DAY BEGIN WITH GOD'S WORD OF ABSOLUTE VICTORY FOR YOUR LIFE.

- Billy Joe Daughtery, 101 Days of Absolute Victory
Powerful Devotions and Declarations of Faith to Energize Your Life

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten