dinsdag 26 juli 2011

NO WORRIES

I am trusting God and change.  My purpose is in the Father, the Lord is my Shepherd. The hope I got is priceless. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRRCfnjiDfw

Oneness in Christ

Lord, I thank You that my worth or vcalue is not based on men or women, just on You. Help me to experience what it means to be one in Christ. Amen.

REDEEMED

Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us....
that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith...And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs acdcording to the promise. Galatians 3:13, 14, 29

As a born-again believer, you are stamped with the mark of the blessing because you are Abraham's seed. The anointing of God is upon you, and He favors you!

With favor comes insight, wisdom, revelation, and ideas. Joseph received superntaural revelation on how to manage and oversee the storage of grain. That was a major engineering feat. In the same way, the blessing of God will enable tou to recive insight for whatever area of life in which you are involved.

What God did for this young woman, He will do for you as you seek Him and realize that in Christ, you are Abraham's seed and an heir to all the promises of God.

101 Days of Aboslute Victory, Billy Joe Daughterty

WORLD OVERCOMER

For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world - our faith. Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believs that Jesus is the Son of God. 1 John 5:4, 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yffLkBcDEjQ

Stand on the rights and privileges you have in Christ. Never forget that God dwells on the inside of you. Acknowledge and accept what He says about you.

DECLARATION OF FAITH

I am a worl overcomer! I overcome the lust of the flesg, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. Jesus lives in me. Since He is an overcomer, I am an overcomer. What Jesus achieved on the Cross was done so I could live victoriously. My faith in His resurrection is the victory that overcomes the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtcdLGz5JRc AMEN! I GOT TO PRAISE HIM!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten