vrijdag 19 augustus 2011

Love

Pray for your country and for the world. God may your kingdom come. please help our country to do your will. give wisdom to our leaders and to the leaders of the entire world. let there be peace in Jerusalem. God, help the abused dogs, children, men, women, youth, the oppressed, the poor, help the hungry, the fatherless, the widow. help those who are addicted to find freedom in Jesus. Liberate the persecuted.

1 timothy 5:17
Psalms 122:6-7
Philippians 1:19


The best prayer of all for it will give u eternal life in Heaven:

A prayer for salvation

Jesus I believe you are my savior, that you died on the cross so I could be forgiven of my sins and given abundant life, and that you resurrected so I can have eternal happiness. Please forgive all my sins, enter into my heart, and give me a new life, and help me to live in a way that makes you happy. Write my name in the book of Life and give me eternal life in heaven. I ask in Jesus name, amen.

Romans 3:21-26
John 14:1
John 12:42
John 6:69
Acts 4:11-12
Lucas 10:20
Revelation 3:5
John 14:14


I love you

I couldn't let you die a spiritual death.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten