vrijdag 19 augustus 2011

Strong messages

Jesus answered: your authority comes from above..proclaim only a call for repentance for them to turn from their wicked ways and to return to God. 
Go to places where you are accepted and leave those that will reject you. 
Be simple and humble in bringing my name. God has arranged and calendared your itineries. 
Don't worry about persecution. I will come to defend you. Just do my command.
Keep your heart open to Gods word. 
Wisdom and greater knowledge will be given to you. Be sensitive. I am blessing you. 
Today you will work with me like my prophets Daniel, Ezekiel, Hosea and Jeremiah. 
You are chosen like them to continue my mission. 
The power is already installed to you by God The Father for your mission. Do not reject.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten