zaterdag 27 februari 2021

All I Need Is God And Me

DESTINY ACHIEVERS BY PASTOR JOSEPH OKEAHIALAM

TOPIC: ALL I NEED IS JUST GOD AND ME

Text: Galatians 1:15-16 "But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace, To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:"

All we need is to know the plan of God for our lives and begin to pursue it with everything within us without consulting anyone. People can mislead you, pattern your life after what they want or feel, or even make you confused to the point you don't know what to do with your life again, because everyone you consult has a different thing in mind for you.

One of the ways the enemy attacks us is to make us depend on people, we feel that others are better than us, they make better decisions and knows the best for us, and when we don't receive these from people which is always the case we give up and keep waiting for that person who will come to better our lives and make decisions for us.

The most important people you need in your life is you and God. 

But most times the devil won't allow you to realise this so that he can keep you on the way of disappointment.

The Bible says in Psalm 118:8 "It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man." 

Psalm 146:3 "Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help."

No one can love you, care for you, help you, want the best for you etc. more than yourself and God. Know that all you have is you and God. Take your eyes off man and fix them in God and yourself. Discover your God's chosen path and begin to walk in it. Don't feel bad when people try to discourage you, say negative things etc. because of the path you have chosen it's because they are not in that path with you therefore they can't understand you, give you the right support or counsel all you need is God and you to make it.

Everything you need to succeed in that path had been packaged inside of you by God, when you start believing in yourself and abilities those things will begin to manifest.

When Paul realised the calling of God upon his life he did not consult any man for direction, to avoid being misled. There is nothing wrong seeking for advice, or opinions but we must know that the final decision rests on us and God. Don't allow anyone make decisions for you because none can understand where God is taking you more than you and God Himself.

All you need to succeed in life is you and God, no one else.

Prayer Points:

1. Lord, I thank You because when You formed me in my mother's womb it was not a mistake but for a reason.

2. Thank You, Lord for planting in me all that I need to actualise the reason for my existence. 

3. I reject any power trying to manipulate me against myself in Jesus' name.

4. I silence every voice saying what God has not said concerning my life in Jesus' name.

5. I cast the demon of low self esteem from my life in Jesus' name.

6. Any part of me cooperating with the enemy against myself, withdraw your cooperation now in Jesus' name.

7. Anything the enemy stole from me because of my dependency on people rather than God, I command total restoration today in Jesus' name.

8. Holy Spirit of God, be my guide from today as I walk in God's path for my life in Jesus' name.

9. From today I will hear no other voice other than the voice of God.

Are you born-again? Have you given your life to Jesus Christ? Accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior if you have not done so. This is the first step you must take for your freedom. Stay strong, draw strength from Him.

After you have confessed your sins to the Lord privately, pray with a sincere heart:

LORD JESUS, I COME TO YOU TODAY WITH ALL MY HEART AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR, I BELIEVE YOU DIED FOR MY SINS AND ROSE FOR MY JUSTIFICATION. I RENOUNCE SATAN AND HIS WORKS, FORGIVE ALL MY SINS, COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE LORD OF MY LIFE. FROM TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE I WANT TO FOLLOW YOU. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE, AND LET YOUR SPIRIT DWELL IN ME. GIVE ME THE POWER TO OBEY YOUR WORD, THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME, IN JESUS' NAME, AMEN. 

www.destinyachievers.org.ng

Join our FREE Online Bible College! Register and start learning the word of God with ease. 

www.destinyachievers.org.ng/edu

Email: joedestinyachievers@gmail.com

Tel: (+234)8023440870

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten