zondag 28 februari 2021

Praying Warfare Prayers

DESTINY ACHIEVERS BY PASTOR JOSEPH OKEAHIALAM

PRAYING WARFARE PRAYERS

Anyone that joins to pray warfare prayers must first accept Jesus as his personal Lord and Savior if he has not done so. The reason is that they must be on the Lord's side first before He can give them victory.

After you have confessed your sins to the Lord privately, please say the following prayers:

LORD JESUS, I COME TO YOU TODAY WITH ALL MY HEART AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR, I BELIEVE YOU DIED FOR MY SINS AND ROSE FOR MY JUSTIFICATION. I RENOUNCE SATAN AND HIS WORKS, FORGIVE ALL MY SINS, COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE LORD OF MY LIFE. FROM TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE I WANT TO FOLLOW YOU. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE, AND LET YOUR SPIRIT DWELL IN ME. GIVE ME THE POWER TO OBEY YOUR WORD, THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME, IN JESUS' NAME. AMEN.

Please pray these prayer points for the next 3 days from 12 midnight and watch the Lord fight your battles.

1. I repent from all my sins and I ask you Lord to forgive and wash me with your blood.

2. Lord Jesus I open my spirit, soul and body to you alone, be the Lord of my life from today and forever.

3. I cast out any spirit in and around me that is not of God in Jesus' name.

4. I release the fire of Holy Ghost against any demon assigned against me in Jesus' name.

5. Any evil arrow shot at my life go back to your sender now in Jesus' name.

6. I separate my life from any foundation problem in Jesus' name.

7. I command total blindness upon any evil monitoring spirit in Jesus' name.

8. Lord Jesus deliver me from any power that is contending with my life and destiny.

9. I cover myself in the blood of Jesus spirit, soul and body.

10. Thank you Jesus for setting me free and I am free indeed in Jesus' name.

www.destinyachievers.org.ng

Join our FREE Online Bible College! Register and start learning the word of God with ease. 

www.destinyachievers.org.ng/edu

Email: joedestinyachievers@gmail.com

Tel: (+234)8023440870




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten